The Law Offices of Wolf & Wolfe, Ltd.
Wolf & Wolfe, Ltd. is a full service civil litigation firm. The firm’s clients consist primarily of self-insured corporations, insurance companies and third-party administrators and their clients. The firm also provides services to a number of individual clients.
All of the firm’s attorneys are licensed in the State of Illinois. Additionally, several of the firm’s attorneys are licensed in Indiana and Wisconsin, as well as various Federal District Courts.
The firm has litigated thousands of civil cases in numerous venues involving a wide range of legal issues. Also, the firm has litigated Workers’ Compensation cases at many venues across Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.
The firm’s attorneys have also litigated appeals before The United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, the Illinois Supreme Court and the First, Second, Third and Fourth Districts of the Illinois Appellate Court. The firm has also litigated appeals in various appellate districts before the Workers’ Compensation Division.
The firm’s attorneys pride themselves on being highly accessible to clients and make every effort to return phone calls and e-mails as soon as possible. Also, the firm’s attorneys focus on keeping legal bills as low as possible while at the same time providing high quality and aggressive legal representation.
The firm’s attorneys have tried jury trials to verdict in the following venues:
- The Federal Dist. Court for the Northern Dist. of Illinois
- Chicago (Cook County, Illinois)
- Markham (Cook County, Illinois)
- Joliet (Will County, Illinois)
- Rockford (Winnebago County, Illinois)
- Peoria (Peoria County, Illinois)
- Wheaton (DuPage County, Illinois)
- Pekin (Tazewell County, Illinois)
- Yorkville (Kendall County, Illinois)
- Dixon (Lee County, Illinois)
- Springfield (Sangamon County, Illinois)
- Decatur (Macon County, Illinois)
- Waukegan (Lake County, Illinois)
- Hammond (Lake County, Indiana)
- Crown Point (Lake County, Indiana)
Our commitment to our clients:
- 01. We will never perform unnecessary work.
- 02. We will always endeavor to balance our professional judgment with economic considerations when determining what legal work should be done.
- 03. We will work as diligently and zealously as possible while maintaining the quality of our work in order to minimize the time required to perform a given task.
- 04. We will earnestly endeavor to limit the costs associated with any legal work as much as possible.
- 05. We will not use standard or minimum billing entries with the exception of our disclosed units of incremental billing (tenths of an hour).
- 06. We will not bill our clients for general overhead expenses such as routine photocopying, telephone (including long distance), telefax and general clerical work.
- 07. Our clients always receive the benefit of any economies of scale such as multiple simultaneous court appearances by a single attorney (total time spent is pro-rated over all cases handled).
- 08. We will not re-bill for work previously performed on another file when that same work product is utilized (motions, research, etc.) other than the time necessary to modify or update the work.
- 09. We will always be available to discuss any questions a client has about a bill and will never make a client feel uncomfortable about making such inquiries.
- 10. We will otherwise respond to the trust that has been placed in us by maintaining the highest possible level of integrity in our billing practices and legal work.
The firm's representative clients:
- Accident Fund Insurance Co.
- ADP TotalSource
- Air Design Systems
- American Interstate (Amerisafe) Insurance Co.
- Amerisure Insurance Co.
- Artex/Cedar Hill
- Ashley Furniture
- Badger Mutual Insurance Co.
- Bank of America
- Bergstrom, Inc.
- Bituminous Insurance Co.
- Constitution State Service Company
- Cunningham Lindsey Claims Management
- Darling International
- Esurance Insurance Co.
- First Non-Profit Insurance Co.
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Highlands Insurance Group
- Hortica (Florists Mutual Insurance Co.)
- Kemper Auto & Home Group
- Kemper National Insurance Co.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group
- Michael’s Stores
- National American Insurance Co.
- QPS Companies, Inc.
- Secura Insurance Co.
- Sedgwick Claims Management
- Sentry Insurance
- St. Paul/Travelers Insurance Co.
- Union Standard Insurance Co.
- United Heartland Insurance Co.
- Unitrin Direct Insurance Co.
- Vanliner Insurance Co.